Friday, January 16, 2009

Jill's having a boy or girl?

Jill and I both have been anxiously waiting for Thursday to come because it's the day they find out if they are having a boy or girl? Well........................ it's a BOY!! Oh I'm so exiting. He's going to be just a heart breaker!

I just wish I was home and could see her more often and rub her belly and feel him move and see her grow!

We also have 2 other friend that are having boys as well. One is due in a week and the other is due 3 days before Jill.

2 comments:

Malorie said...

oh how awesome!! congrats to jill and brad. also jill if you see this you need to email me with ur addy so i can put u on my list to see my blog!! luckyduck_88@hotmail.com

*malorie

Jill said...

hey try and comment on my blog again, i changed a setting to see if it will work now...text me and let me know!