Sunday, January 18, 2009

Medical Attention

As most know I have really bad allergies. When we were home for Christmas my brother brought his dog over for a couple of days and it was really affecting my allergies and I couldn't really recover from him because Josh's parents have 3 dogs and 2 cats. So I was pretty dang sick with severe allergy symptoms! One night during this I had been taking some drugs to get me better and that night I took a little extra and my asthma was very severe and at Josh's parent's house we were sitting there and Dana says, " Hilary I can hear you wheezing from across the room!" So she checked me and was really concerned and we all got a good listen to my really clogged lungs. And I was just a little loopy from the medication and i was laughing at everything! So Dana took me down to the Wilder fire station and they hooked me up with this really nice and helpful breather tube. I would've stayed on puffing that all night, it was so nice to finally breath "normal" But sadly it did wear off about 2 hours later and again i was wheezing not as severe but enough to keep me up yet another night. phew......I never have a dull moment at home!!

2 comments:

kylie said...

dude that sucks!!! i'm glad you're okay! miss you hil!

Malorie said...

haha nice comment. i know i suprised everyone including myself by beeing here so long! i am proud. :) and i hope you find a job soon!