Sunday, October 5, 2008

So Bored

Since we have moved here one of the first things we did was call to get our cable and internet set up. THey said it would be 2 weeks until they can get to us. So I'm stuck here all day while josh is at work and I have no Internet or tv. Well we do get cbs and pbs. YAY for me. And even now and then we can steal Internet from someone, like I'm doing now :) I try to keep myself moving but it's hard when you don't know what to do. I did have an interview 2 weeks ago with a dentist, but that was a disaster. It's someone who I wouldn't ever work for. SO...I am actually job hunting and almost about to settle and just get a job at the gap or something, but then I spotted a really promising opening at a dentist office in the next town over and so I hope to hear from them soon. keep your fingers cross!! On the bright side I have been reading a lot and now onto the 3rd book of the twilight series.Josh is doing great he keeps really busy with work. He really is loving his job now and is just a boost to his confidence. He's bummed that he won't really hunt at all this year, but when we went to Great Falls last week for his work he made sure to point our ALL of the deer and antelope that are EVERYWHERE!! It's been nice though just the two of us. Oh and the gas prices here are pretty cheap last I saw it was done to $3.40 so that's good compared to everything else here is so expensive.

No comments: