Saturday, October 18, 2008

Big News!!

I remember we would always play house and and barbies. And pretend to be mommies, Now it's Jill's time to be a Mom. I'm excited to announce that Jill and Brad are expecting a bundle of joy coming May 25th!!! Many many years a lot has happened in our lifes and I can't believe that we are old enough to now have the chance to experience having our own children.




I Love her so much and so excited for this baby to arrive! Now It will just be some more pictures to add to our already huge collection of pictures of the two of us. I'm excited for this new phase in our lives. CONGRATS JILLYN AND BRAD!! you're going to be the best mom!

1 comment:

kylie said...

SHUT UP!!!
JILL IS HAVING A BABY!!! okay now that gets me REALLY EXCITED!!! AHHH i am sooo excited for them!!!! they will be the best cutest parents ever, and there baby will be so pretty! :) this post was talk about way cute hil, sooo cute and sweet. i wonder if she has seen it, does she have a blog? i want to be her friend :) this post would make any best friend cry, very sweet. i am so excited for her. not to mention the baby's due date is MY BIRTHDAY! WAHOO!