Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not a fan


I'm not liking me new job at all! He is a young and greedy, cheap dentist. I'm the only one working up front and my job title is office manager! umm no! I don't know how to do lots of the work that needs to be done, and no one is there to train me! So...I'm thinking this job isn't going to work out. I have sent my resume to some other medical offices and haven't heard back yet, and there is some job openings for a nanny, so I'll see what happens, but I just can't keep working at this office. There are just too many holes and they don't do things that I think they should to have that office run smoothly.

1 comment:

kylie said...

that blows that it has already snowed there. haha. but then again i love winter. but i love fall the most!!! i miss it, it is still pretty warm here so it doesn't feel too fallish. hil, you are looking more and more beautiful every day!!!! wow. i love you and i miss you! i'm so sorry to hear about your job, that totally blows. i gotta tell ya, i had the same situation this past summer with a landscaping company i worked for. it was so ridiculous, and basically the man did not have a clue how to run a business. it was the most annoying and terrible and rip off experience ever, haha. so we all three quit and then went thrift store shopping :) miss you girlie.