Saturday, September 24, 2011

slacker

I have been such a slacker on my blog and not because we have an exciting life. It's because i'm a mom now and too busy with my active baby.


josh- he got a new position in Gensco that he now is the territory manager sells Rep for the brand Rheem and American Stantard. He loves it and loves his new boss. he stilll is traveling quite a bit, but that's the job. and he drives a sweet new chevy pickup. besides work, me and owen that's all he has time for. Hunting season is coming upon us and he always makes time for that.


hilary- I spend my longs days with my sweet, crazy, busy baby. I haven't gone back to work. I am the maid/nanny/wife/teacher/nurse/mom and I love being all those things for my family. that's really all i have been doing! oh and trying really hard to lose my baby weight. i joined a great little workout class and really feel like that is doing the trick for me. slowly but surely it will happen.

Owen- read next post

No comments: