Wednesday, September 28, 2011

sad week

Owen has had a rough week so far. He got his first bruise on his cheek from trying to stand up in his crib he fell and knocked his cheek on the rail. because of that i kept saying that we need to lower his crib down and kept repeating it. Well today i put him down for his morning nap and i started mopping when i heard a thump! i ran like a crazy women upstairs and saw my sad baby screaming on the floor. He fell out of his crib! i called Josh he came home and we lowered the crib. i know it's not going to be the last of bruises and scrapes, but it makes me sad to see my baby get hurt.

3 comments:

Brian and Ashley Baker said...

I totally know how you feel. With Lincoln falling and cutting his nose open at 4 months. The thud is the worse sound ever!! I hope your little guys is doing better :)

A Happy Family said...

Oh, that is a sad week; just makes you want to hug 'em tighter.

Brent and Elena said...

Boe fell out of his crib around that age too. He landed on a pile of books in between the crib and rocking chair. I felt terrible.