Monday, June 20, 2011

Dads

I love my dad! he's is the best! he has taught me and my brothers so many lessons and how to have a good time. He's such a hard worker probably more then i'll ever know and he LOVES his family and grandbabies more then this world.


then there is my baby daddy Josh. He is beyond the best dad to Owen! it's the sweetest thing to watch him play with him and form that strong bond with his son.


Fathers day sunday wear.

out of many many tries this is the best picture i got of the three of us on Fathers day.










Owen and i got him a sweet pair of Oakley sunglasses and some new kicks!


he have early church, so no breakfast in bed. But i did make his favorite after church snack and then went to my parents and had our annual fathers day dinner with delicious cookie dough brownies made with love by me. it was a great day celebrating all the dads in our family. Unfortunately my dad at the last minute wasn't able to make it home, but we were sure thinking about him.









No comments: