Monday, June 27, 2011

busy busy week

my brother Tyson and his great little family came to town for a week to visit. it was fabulous to spend time with them and have my whole family together again for some much needed fun time. we started the week off by going swimming at my place. luckily it was really really hot but the pool was really really busy. lots of fun. Afterwards the fam stayed and had a BBQ and enjoyed the chaos of all of us being together.


Luke loves Owen and it's the sweetest thing to watch.





my little guys sweet swimming outfit. I had went to the pool the day before with Jill and her kiddos and I got fried. So i was soaked in sunscreen and wore my most covered swim cover up. Ouch!






Mark and Owen did some bonding.










we tried to get an updated kid picture












the next day we hit up the zoo. we some how always go to the zoo on the hottest day! great day and finished with a picnic in the park.




























on Friday we packed up a lunch and went to a park for some play time and the kids could play in the splash park.

















it was the perfect day to fly our kites. Grant really gets into the running to get his kite up.



















Saturday everyone but us went to see Cars and that night we joined them for and adult only with the exception of two cute babies dinner. we tried a new steak house in Eagle and it was to die for! it was fun just having us adults and no kids to worry about



Sunday was my cousin Matthews mission farewell and lunch. Then we went over to my parents for a big sunday dinner and some more play time before tyson and amanda left.

The kids LOVE playing in my mom's pond and waterfall.










































Owen was so worn out by the end of the day. he had one busy weekend and totally was off schedule, but it was SO much fun being all together again.



























No comments: