Sunday, January 2, 2011

skiing together

tyson and amanda came back to my parents for the rest of the week and on thursday we decided that we would all go skiing together. Kole was the only little kid since Cory and jen were in Mccall, but he is so cute to watch.

I debated and debated if i was going to ski, but at the last minute I decided it wasn't worth the money for only a couple of runs. instead I stayed in the lodge and helped my mom watch the kiddos. lucky for us all three kids fell asleep and slept most of the day! Boe is under the table, Luke is in the blanket on top of the table and Kole is fast asleep in G-ma's arms.


Amanda and I watching Kole coming down the hill. it was SO SO cold that day and my jacket doesn't really fit anymore so my belly was pretty chilly.

the sunset was gorgeous at the end of the day. I loved it! I also love that my whole family can go and do a fun activity such as snow skiing all together and have a very enjoyable day.






1 comment:

kylie said...

so fun! I MISS SKIING!