Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another month bigger

8 MONTHS or 32 wks!!! baby boy really is getting so close to arriving. We are really starting to get anxious now. I only have 8 wks left, give or take....hopefully not longer! but if i'm like my mother i'll go late and have a large baby! speaking of large baby i've been measuring about 2.5 wks bigger! so either i'll go early....have a sum what bigger baby or there's a little baby in a lot of fluid! I've really grown over the past month and i really don't see how i can get much bigger, but i know it's going to happen. the last few months was awful in the fact that i could've ever sleep!! i was constantly getting up and finding things to do in the middle of the night. I also seemed to have gain a tremendous about of weight as well. since i have only a few weeks left i've already been sleeping perfectly and settling into my weight gain!

Josh and i went and registered for my baby showers that i'm having in a couple of weeks. I was so exciting to go and do it, Josh on the other hand was not so excited but he went and was a good sport about it.
Josh picked up this super cute super soft giraffe for baby boy to have! we call him Geri the Giraffe and we hope that baby loves him.



1 comment:

jrwillden said...

I am so excited for you two! Heck, it makes me wish it was me. How insane is that?? You are beautiful. Can hardly wait to meet him.