Monday, November 8, 2010

twenty-seven

Another year older and wiser too, happy birthday Joshy! His birthday was on Sunday, but we spent the whole weekend celebrating him. Friday night we went out with our friends the Lobbs and Zanders to Tucanos. So good and so much fun. afterwards us and the Lobbbs went to the movies to end the night! Saturday was the bsu game at 1:30 in the afternoon so my family got all together to watch the game and to open presents for Josh.
Sunday, his actual birthday, we went to his parent's house. on Saturday i gave him his presents, but I wanted to save one for him to open on Sunday. I gave him this little little BSU jersey for our little guy! Josh LOVED it and is so excited to have him wear it next season.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! you are the best husband I could ever ask for and my best friend. I know you are going to make the best dad in a few months.




No comments: