Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hunting

Every fall Josh and his brother and Dad are all about hunting. i no longer have my Saturday's with my husband. So i figured before I get too big and it gets too cold i'll go out hunting with them and see what it's all about. it was a beautiful fall day and i got a lot of much needed exercise. this is Jake. It's amazing to watch the dogs let loose and hunt for birds.

griz dog caught a bird all by himself in a brush. the boys were pretty excited for him.





unfortunately the 4 hours walking in the morning we really didn't see much. which is very unusual for the boys. After lunch Lance met up with us and we went out for another few hours and had a lot better luck hunting pheasants. I had a lot of fun being out with the boy! i would definitely do it again. I was extremely tired that night and slept really well.


No comments: