Tuesday, August 4, 2009

update on our summer

Still no computer but I needed to blog so I used my work computer.
We went camping again this past weekend and had a great time with my family.
We did a lot of playing in the water and getting a lot of sun
I'm getting ready for a very early morning wakeboard







Josh is looking so awesome on the wakeboarding





it was so beautiful where we camped and the water was sooo warm and felt so good in the 100 degree weather.




One night after work my dad took us tubing, We haven't done that in a long time and we had such a blast. I love that we live so close to a lake and are able to do that





We also experienced the glow in the dark mini golf with our good friends. It was fun but maybe a only once a year thing.






So that has been our summer pretty much, playing in the sun, softball, camping and boating as much as possible.
Next goal: Josh finding a job and moving out




3 comments:

kylie said...

i wanna go camping and wakeboarding with you guys! fun! :) love the red suit, HOT!

Josh and Hil said...

Thank you thank you. We do enjoy wakeboard. I would be glad to take you out sometime

Malorie said...

how fun! ive only gone once but I had a blast. that was a sweet pic of josh. looks like he knows what hes doin.