Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sun, Fun and Fireworks

We had a great 4th of July week! We went to our good friends house for a bbq and I had my first Martha Stewart moment in making this cute yummy american flag desert. Then on the 4th we went to good ol lake lowell for some fun in the sun on the boat. Brent and Elena came and so did Nate and Amber and the whole Willden clan. It ended up being a lot of fun. We then say fireworks in Wilder and I fell asleep cuz the show was too slow and I was just too tired from our long day. But we did almost get hit with a couple of fireworks during the grand finale. on Saturday we floated Indian Creek in Kuna with my good ol buddy Jill and Brad. that was fun but we hit every rock possible and Josh lost his new sunglasses, but it was fun. it was a exhausting week but a lot a fun. I'm only good at making deserts and not entrees
mom and dad with there lovely beach hats.... they're cute :)

No comments: