Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bug Man to the rescue

So my little office that I work at in good ol star is infested with bugs and mostly spiders. Now I can handle the tiny tiny spiders, but when we have capture 2 hobo spiders ( which are VERY dangerous) in like not even 3 weeks apart and we have put traps out and have caught many different spiders that's where they cross the line and I call the Bug Man. The bug guy came and finally sprayed inside and outside to KILL them. While spraying he found a lovely long and big hole where the floor and wall don't touch, right by my desk. So he said that is probably where all the bugs are coming from. GREAT. Then it gets better, he said in the next couple of days don't be alarmed when the bugs and spiders start really coming out because they are trying to escape the poison!! GREAT. Did I mention I hate bugs and especially spiders!

1 comment:

Jill said...

K that's really funny! i'm just glad it's you and not me! but i do know a little bit how you feel considering i now live in the boonies! we have spiders all over the outside of out house...some inside but i make brad kill all those ones!