Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Returns are no fun

So slowly but surely we are returning some of our gifts from the wedding, and Target is the worst at returns!! If you don't have a receipt then you can only return 2 items a year per drivers liscense!!! STUPID! And the item has to be under $20. Needless say I wasn't in the mood to deal with all that so the poor girl helping us probably doesn't like me so well. But we got it figured out and mom returned some items for us. Thanks Mom! I hate driving around to every store out there to find out where items came from and then having credits to stores I really don't care to have credit to, but what can I do. Bed Bath and Beyond has the nicest people working there to help us I really appreciated. But after 3 weekends of returning things we are finally done and can now enjoy married life. YAY for being married :)

1 comment:

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Hey Girl, I have a blog too!! Didn't know you did, so thanks for tellin' me!! How was the honeymoon?? I can't believe you're married!! CRAZY!! I miss ya and hope you guys are doing good!! Congrats again!! Oh, and P.S. That's why I give cash!! No returnin' that!! ;O) Love ya!!