Friday, May 23, 2008

Honeymooners






2 weeks!! I'm pretty much a huge fan of being married. Our flight left really early so we had to be at the airport at 5 in the morning i'm so you can guess which picture that is.So we went to mexico for 5 days and it was amazing! Our hotel was so breathe taking and amazing. We got upgrade to a suite and the bed was ginormous, which was a good thing. It was really hot and 100% humdity so my naturally wavey hair was now big curls. We spent most of our time in our cool swim suites down by the pool. Too hot to put real clothes on. Snorkeling was fun but the water isn't clear this time of the year so that sucked but it was still a fun day. We went to an authentic bull fight and Josh thought that was the best thing. I felt sad for the bulls to die that way but by the end I got into it and it acutally is a pretty cool thing. I was sad to leave and come back to my world of work and worries. I'll be posting wedding pictures in awhile.

No comments: