Monday, July 14, 2014

4th of july 2014

I LOVE the 4th of july! we started the day with the parade in caldwell with some of the kids and my mom. it was fun,the kids got lots of candy and enjoyed themselves. But if was SO hot that we were all dying by the end of the parade at 10:30!  
 waiting for the parade to start
 maddy is the best girl cousin example for our sweet Bug! we need more girls in our family!

 after the parade josh, me and my mom took the 4 kids out to the lake in the boat.
 (out of order) after our BBQ gma had some fun sparklers and such for the kids to do and yes Cory, jenny and grant were there but Grant had 3 baseball games that day so we didn't see them till dinner time. Grant is a baseball stud!
 my water baby


we had a long, packed day but it was so much fun! 

No comments: