Tuesday, April 2, 2013

8 months

Owen KILLS me in this picture!!
 t-minus 8 weeks until my due date! YIKES, this baby will be here before I am ready for her. I feel great but i have hit a slight wall and getting around is getting a little harder. I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant and feeling BIG! and she will only keep getting bigger. still measuring 2 weeks bigger, weight still great and on my track. i have made a big list of things i really need to start getting ready for this baby. don't even ask me about a name.... hardest thing to pick ever!  i have narrowed it done to 7 names though.
sleeping is fine, but my hips are starting to hurt. Her movements are really big and uncomfortable. not to mention i have been having braxton hicks contractions which are so annoying and uncomfortable to deal with.

No comments: