Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bahama mama

The most amazing trip ever!! It was a long plane ride, but so worth it. the Atlantis resort was HUGE and had everything you could ever want or need. we had so much fun in the pools and water slides. the restaurants we delicious and there was a ton to explore and see. Not to mention the beautiful ocean just outside our door.

this is the view from our room!

 a ton of aquariums and one was a tube ride through a sea of sharks. it was pretty fun.


 the yachts at the resort were massive and i bet super expensive
 the town just outside the hotel, but not the actual town of Nassau

 snorkeling isn't my favorite thing, the fish totally creep my out, but Josh had so much fun while i only lasted in the water for like 10/15 mins
 7 months and loving the sun


 i dug a hole in hopes to tan the back side of my body.

 we got to interact with dolphins! such a cool experience. i felt quite exposed in the tight wetsuit.

 we had one favorite pool that was kinda a hidden and had the best chairs
the weather was gorgeous the whole time we were there. We have absolutely no complaints except that Owen would have had so much fun with us. We did enjoy our 7 days alone together but I REALLY missed my baby boy and he was really missing us by mid week. My parents, and amazing siblings all pitched in to watch our baby for us and I couldn't thanks them enough for their help.
We came back home super tan/ sun burnt and I came home with a ton of new energy!

1 comment:

Brent and Elena said...

Brent and I enjoyed looking at your Bahamas pictures! so jealous. It looked like so much fun!