Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ski season

i haven't skied in 2 years! because one i was really pregnant and then the next year i had a small baby i couldn't leave. but this year even though i'm pushing 6 months i was going to go skiing! but after this weekend i think i am done. my jacket doesn't fit anymore and my ligaments feel too lose with my body/baby growing bigger.

the first two pictures are just of josh and i on a saturday by ourselves. it was heavenly!

 this past weekend most of the clan traveled to utah for a ski/ birthday trip for my Brent.
 the mountain was gorgeous! we went to snowbird resort and had such a great time. I stayed home in the morning with my mom to help watch the kids and then i skied with everyone else after lunch.



 kole, owen, luke, will, Boe
notice the two boys that weren't happy about this pictue.
 while in utah we went to the coolest sports store called Scheels!
 Josh and Kole with their matching Snowbird hats


No comments: