Saturday, December 8, 2012

baby #2

So yes i am barely showing in this shot, but i love taking a picture even month of my growing bump.
Besides not showing quickly just like my first pregnancy, I also wasn't sick at all.
BUT....with a lot of similarities with both pregnancies so far, i have two very different things happening this go around.
1. my sense of smell is out of control. i smell everything to the 10th degree. sometimes and good thing, most of the other time it is  HORRIBLE thing.
2. I was diagnosed with low blood pressure this go around. which is so weird because i always have perfect pressure. But with that low pressure i get REALLY horrible head aches and dizzy/ fainting spells. not fun....not fun at all.
And my weight gain is way less, probably because of my wild child I care for :)
I just needed to record those things because i never had them with my first pregnancy. And also I love how owen totally photo bombed my picture!! Silly boy.

No comments: