Monday, July 16, 2012

quick trips

Owen and I just did two quick trips back to back and i am exhausted!


first was a camping trip at Red Fish. it  has been a few years since i am been there and let my say just how gorgeous that place is. I love to camp and it did not disappoint.
the day after we got there we went on a hike to 4th of july falls. Josh wasn't able to come camping so i was on my own. so on the hike i had to carry Owen the 1.5 mile in and out in the back pack!it was quite the hikea and he is heavy and my shoulders were super sore the next day, but i didn't complain.....till now!
 Grant had a little backpack with his fishing pole sticking out of the back. he is so cute! and then me and my big boy ready to hike!
 the mesquitos were not super bad at camp but on the hike they were HORRIBLE! maddy got a huge bite right on her cheek!
 it was a pretty hike
 Mark was strapped in so well he couldn't move his head from this position! kinda funny
 at the end of the hike was the lake. Grant caught his first fish and was so excited about it.



Trip #2
so i got home Friday night and Saturday morning we left for Redmond, Oregon! Josh has a good friend who was getting married and we had planned this trip for awhile. it was a nice get away to the beautiful oregon country. OWen did pretty good in the car considering all the traveling he had done days before.

we ran out of diapers in the diaper bag and Owen had a stinking issue! i felt bad so we changed his and i made a "diaper" out of my diaper holder. he thought is his funny and i was praying he didn't pee!
 the wedding was gorgeous! it was at his family ranch which is breathe taking! seriously is didn't want to leave. they had a very country themed wedding but it was done with such elegance and chic!


 how handsome are my boys!?
now i am exhausted from driving a ton and not sleeping in my bed!

No comments: