Monday, May 21, 2012

Almost June?

where has the month of May gone? this month is alwasy busy busy for us. here are a few highlights of the month so far.


We celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 10th. my parents took Owen for the night and we got all dressed up and went to a fun resturant called Barbacoa! a little expensive but the food portion and taste make it worth the money.

 i told Josh that we had to get our picture taken like it was prom or something.
 after dinner we stopped by and got cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory. yum yum!
 that Sunday was mother's day! I love being a mother and watching my little man learn and explore. he drives me crazy most of the time, but then he will do the sweetest thing or give me the greatest smile and i forgot the crazy parts of the day.
 they got me the most beautiful tulips and that evening we went to my parents for a mother's day dinner.
 cory graduated from BSU with his masters degree! he worked so hard and gave up so much time to get this degree and i am so proud of him for doing it! Jenny had a BBQ for him to celebrate his achievement.

 Madelyn had her dance recitall and it is seriously the cutest thing to watch EVER! I love this sweet girl! even though she is the only niece i have she sure can play rough with the boys.
 Grant's birthday was on the 15th. he turned 7 years old! holy cow how did he get so old?! he had a cousin party, which is a lot of little kids, with a robot theme. Jenny did a great job on his awesome robot cake. He will always be my little guy. I love this boy!
we still did a lot of ramdom stuff this month and more to even come before the month ends! i love that it's beginning to be summer and we are outside a lot doing fun activities.

No comments: