Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Birthday

i had another birthday! i have reached the young age of 25! the day before my birthday my parents offered to watch Owen all day so Josh and I could do whatever! it was fabulous. it was my first time leaving him for that long so it was a little hard, but Josh and i got a lot of christmas shopping done, dinner and a movie! i hadn't been to the movies since Owen was 3 weeks old! that morning Owen had thrown up and i didn't really think anything of it. he acted just fine most of the day. after we had got out of the movie that night i had a missed call from my mom. i called her and she had told me the horrible day Owen has had. He just kept on throwing up and not eating. he was one sicky boy! i felt horrible for leaving him and not being there when he was sick, but i knew he was in good hands with my mom. Well Owen ended up vomiting for another few days and had diarrhea for almost a week. he never had a fever though. Happy birthday to me!

No comments: