Sunday, October 24, 2010

Baby Shot

So here i am a little over half way done with the pregnancy! Crazy how time is flying by before we know it it will be March!
I feel a lot larger then i look in the pictures, but I know I will really get BIG faster soon.
Also to document for me to remember he is sitting REAL low with his head down and his legs all stretched out. At our 19 wks ultra sound he was facing my spine and wouldn't move for us to get a good shot of his face and when we left he was moving a lot. We might have a stubborn one on our hands. thanks to my great sister n law Amanda i now have some cute regular jeans to wear that actually fit me.

2 comments:

kylie said...

congratulations prego friend of mine!

melissa said...

You are too cute with your little round belly ... we can't wait to see this little guy !! We love and miss you both !!