Monday, June 7, 2010

Projects

I've felt the need to finish projects before we move out of my parents house. First was to final finish my quilt. I got a burst of energy to get in and get it done. It turned out really good and BIG! I definitely fits our queen size bed. My mom was a huge help and she came up with a super cute border to give it a little character. My mom months ago bought me a huge flower pot and it just sat and sat until one Saturday I got the urge to get it planted before we move out. I think I turned out super cute and I'm excited to put it on our back patio and stare at it all the time.

I still need to sand and paint an old bench that i got from my mom. It's going to go in our entry way so i really want to finish it before the end of the weekend.
I thinks that's all my projects for now. We finally bought a Fridge and Josh and Brent dropped it flat on it's back getting it out of Josh's van. I could only laugh and think that was really the easiest way to get it out.

No comments: