Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Season

Our lives right now are revolving around work( my job is literally driving me CRAZY and a whole other topic i don't want to get into), finding and losing houses, softball, t-ball and watching our niece and nephews.

Grant started t-ball and it's the most entertaining thing to watch. his first game he hit the ball ran to first, stopped for a sec and then took off running straight past first and on into the distance. it was so funny, Jenny and I were laughing so hard. ( he's the onein the middle about ready to throw the ball)
Baby Boe! I've been lucky enough to watch him two Wednesdays in a row. He's just a fun kid. He LOVES his baths and he looks like the gordo baby in this picture. He kinda is though :)
Josh practicing his softball swing


I get my few hits in as well.
This is our us right now, boring, frustrated and happy together.



No comments: