Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Old Guy

I LOVE my husband so much and I look forward to any opportunity to spoil him. His birthday was on Saturday and I wanted to get him everything in the world, but no body had anything I wanted to get him! very frustrating! I think he still made out with pretty awesome gifts.
Friday my family all came over and celebrated his birthday and watched to BSU game.


He got a sleeping bag, a new north face jacket, shirts and basketball shorts, not to mention his now beloved hunting vest from his brother.
All he wanted to eat was cheesecake, and cheesecake is what he got.
On his actually birthday he just wanted the two of us to go to dinner and a movie, his choice, and we had a very nice evening together celebrating him! Happy 26th Birthday Babe. I love you so much!


No comments: