Sunday, October 18, 2009

Home away from home

the Jakobson clan (minus Brent and Elena) all loaded up into two cars and made the LONG drive to California for a week. First stop was in Fresno for my beautiful cousin Carissa's wedding. The wedding was lots of fun and intimate. We had lots of fun. After Fresno we traveled farther south to Avila Beach. My family used to go to this beach once or twice a year ever since I could remember. So it was nice to go again and take Josh to all my favorite spots.

We had a condo right on the beach so we all played in the ocean and sand. It did end of raining most of the week, which was a bummer ,but us ladies sure did get a lot of shopping done! :)
us sisters and Madelyn all matched for the wedding, it wasn't planned!



My uncle(mom's bro) and cousin Carissa. Her dress and flowers were gorgeous.



We needed to wasted time before the ceremony started so we found this amusement park that had mini golf, race cars, bumper boats and little kid fair rides. it was a blast!



It was a fun week to hang out with the fam. I was only able to work 4 days in between Hawaii and this trip so I'm all traveled out and ready to unpack my suitcase for awhile.


3 comments:

jrwillden said...

You two travel more that any other couple I know. How exciting, and yet I wonder ... WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO TEXAS??

kylie said...

you look freakin HOT

Josh and Hil said...

Ryann....We REALLY want to come to texas and visit for a long time but we have to save all our money again to do so.
So it might be awhile :)

ps. Thanks Ky!