Thursday, June 4, 2009

obsessed

I am obsessed with this show! I can watch it all day everyday no matter it being their very first episode of their new one. Speaking of new episode, I was so anxious to watch it due to the huge ridiculous drama going on.....and let me tell you it was intense! Kate drove me nuts with her pity party ( which I didn't fall for) and they could've be a little more friendly towards each other, but hey it probably brought in huge ratings. So this past Monday it was a little better and Kate wasn't such a cry baby and the show wasn't as tense to watch.

Kate drives me crazy! She is way too involved with herself at the moment and needs to chill out and stop with all the media attention she has brought towards her family to only make more money.

And I don't think Jon cheated, he just wants to be himself and able to go out and be a normal human being. Just wrong place at the wrong time and only he and Kate know the truth.

Yes I will still stay obsessed with the show and on Monday nights schedule my night around the show ( crazy I know, josh tells me daily).

4 comments:

Celia said...

Hey! I'm secretly fascinated by this show too except with all the drama, I've had to stop watching it. I can't stand Kate anymore. I used to think she was funny and crazy but now I think she's just selfish. The little bits I saw online about her "pity party" are so pathetic.

My favorite thing I've read so far is she said, "Even when I'm away for business, I still offer total emotional support over the phone for my kids." Emotional support over the phone?!?! Yeah right! What 5 yr. old can get adequate motherly support, love, and attention OVER THE PHONE? She just makes me crazy.

I'm glad you ranted about it because I've been wanting to too!

How are you guys doing anyway? Any fun trips planned for the summer?

kylie said...

hahaha. it's okay to be obsessed, i was obsessed with desparate housewives when i had the time to watch it all the time. loved it. this show is good too. but i wonder, if he really did cheat on his wife. i could see it happening. hmmm media media media, why must you lie to us?

Josh and Hil said...

Celia-
We are great and loving life back in Idaho, still with the parentals though! No big trips planned except for just boating and camping.

Seriously how can you give your children emotional support over the phone....i call bull crap!

Malorie said...

yay! im not the only one. I watched this show a ton when we lived in our apartment cuz we'd go to my moms to do our laundry. we would watch cable at my moms the entire day. it was sad, and now we do laundry at our home and we dont have cable and we work swing shift so i really cannot watch it. buut i was really curious to see what was going on with the show so when i got home from work (around 1.30 ish am) i googled them and watched the first episode on youtube in 6 min incrimnets haha cuz thats how it was posted) anyway i am way sad i cant really keep up with the show so u should keep me up to date with posts! hahahaha and i agree it is super ridiculous and sad that kate wants to keep doing the show when its destroying her family.