Sunday, May 3, 2009

wahooz

Josh and I picked up this awesome kid and...... went to Wahooz (boondocks) for the afternoon and.....
He was soooooooooo excited and had so much fun winning all the games and getting the ticket and......

Josh seemed to mesh right in with all the kids there, it was a lot of fun and I found a game that I got addicted to and I.......


won soooooo many tickets. This one game spit out a ton of tickets with no effort on my part except for dropping in the token, it was so much fun. When we were done there were went to eat and headed back to his house and.....



it was a successful day! he was exhausted when he got in the car. Josh and I really enjoyed taking our awesome nephew Grant out to the afternoon and spend time just with him. We are excited for the other little guys to get a little older so we can take them out.




2 comments:

kylie said...

don't you love how with so many tickets the prizes are lame? yeah. unless it's candy.

Josh and Hil said...

the prizes were sooooo lame unless you got like 3,000 tickets, but hey we let Grant pick what he wanted and it made his day!