Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekend home

We were able to go home this weekend because Josh had a meeting. Good timing, it was not only the super bowl but Tyson's 28th birthday! We also got to meet up with a night filled with just friends, which was so nice to be back in our old life for a night! Tyson and Amanda had already planned to go out of town for a night so Josh and I got to watch Kole all weekend. It was nice to spend time with that little guy and reassure myself that he does still remember me and it made me feel good when he would reach for me and smile cheesy for us. obviously he loved Josh and of out nephews and niece love him!

I couldn't believe how much Madelyn ( Grant and Kole too) had changed since December. She is getting more hair and it's a little long, she stands and tries to walk. She is the CUTEST girl ever!!
He loved to sit and rocky with Josh and play with his phone.
He watched Josh all morning getting ready and was pretty entertained by him.


Kole bear and I waiting for Josh to get ready so we could head to the mall. Which I was very excited to go to.



Obviously I met up with Jill and was able to go to lunch and spend a few hours with her. Much needed by me!! I cried a little when I saw how great she looks and how much the baby has grown since mid December. She is now 24 weeks and excited to get the baby stuff going.


it's nice to have a best friend that when you don't see each other for awhile and you meet up and it's like time has never past!!




1 comment:

Tyson and Amanda said...

Thanks again for watching little Kole boy! He will never forget you guys! I had fun chating with you before we left but really would have loved a trip to the mall together. There is always next time! We are soooooo excited to come visit you guys!!!