Monday, September 1, 2008

First Move

So Josh left today for Montana to start work. :( We LOADED his work van with a ton of stuff for him to put in the storage unit. Hopefully next load he takes we will be able to drop it off at our new place instead of a storage unit. This week won't be as bad cuz he comes home for a meeting on Friday, I'm not looking forward to a LONG week without him next week. So until I move to Bozeman I'll be staying with good 'ol mom and dad.


P.S. We are selling my Civic if anyone is interested in it just give me a call or leave a comment :)

3 comments:

The Lookharts said...

We'll miss you all, but you'll have a great time.

kylie said...

my brother jedd would be VERY interested! he is car shopping!!!! contact him at jeddfly@gmail.com (i don't memorize his cell phone number). he'd love to talk to you!

G and G said...

Ohhhhh, moving can be hard. But don't think about it that way ... think about the new adventure. Montana has some great snow for playing in.